CodeIgniter 4 API Development Using JWT Authentication
Complete API Development Guide Using Basic Auth, JWT Authentication in CodeIgniter 4.
What you’ll learn
CodeIgniter 4 API Development Steps
Working with Basic Authentication in CodeIgniter 4
JWT Authentication Implementation in API Development
APIs Development without any authentication
Complete Guide for API Handling in CodeIgniter 4
We will learn the complete idea to develop a CodeIgniter 4 RESTful APIs Development Using JWT Authentication. Basic Experience in CodeIgniter programming required like working of MVC. Learn practical skills of APIs Development in CodeIgniter 4 with mysql database driver.
This course is a step by step guide through the CodeIgniter 4 development with MySQL programming language. You will go from a beginner level to creating your own web services.
- Basics of CodeIgniter 4.
- Concept of Route, Controller, Migration, Seeders, Filters, Route Group & Namespace.
- Complete concept of authentication types in CodeIgniter 4.
- API Development without using authentication.
- CodeIgniter 4 Basic authentication.
- API development guide with live code session with jwt.
- API development plans while creating application structure.
- About JWT basics and its structure.
- JWT API development tutorials.
- API Error handling by using filters.
- About Response & HTTP Code
- Relationship in API development with JWT
- Difference between API Development in Basic auth & JWT auth
- API Development Configuration.
- JWT package Installation with Complete detail.
- Installation & Configuration of JWT in CodeIgniter 4 application.
- About Filter and their use.
- Process of API and their strategy to development.
Inside this whole tutorial you will cover too many things. After completing this whole course you will surely can handle api development in CodeIgniter 4 framework. This course and it’s video by video plans will help you to build a confidence in yourself to move with api development in php framework.
This course is for every level. For beginners, it will be very perfect to enrol and learn development in very easy steps with detailed concept.
Few things you should keep in mind that is you should have some basics of CodeIgniter 4, mysql database and bit about MVC pattern. Rest all the things you will very clear during each sessions.
Beginners knowledge of CodeIgniter framework & its about MVC pattern
Beginners knowledge of Databases
Who this course is for:
- Beginner/Intermediate/Expert CodeIgniter PHP Framework Learners
- PHP framework lover
- Lectures 50
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7h 37m
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 124
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Course Introduction & Basics
- What we will learn?
- CodeIgniter 4 Setup Installation
- Understand Application Default Landing Page
- About PHP Spark CLI
- Create First Program
- Database Connectivity with Application
- What is Migration & How to Use it ?
- How To Use Query Builder?
- How to Work with Models?
- What is Seeder & How to use it?
- What are Route Methods?
- What is a Route Group?
- About Route Namespace & Usage
- Complete basics of Filters & Why we use it?
Phase #1 - API Development Without Authentication
Phase #2 - API Development Using Basic Authentication
- Introduction about API Development
- Project Setup Installation
- Create Migrations
- Create Controller & It’s Methods
- Create Model & Filter
- Create API Routes
- Create Category API
- Validate HTTP Request using Basic Authentication
- List Category API
- Create Blog API
- List Blog API – Join with Query Builer
- Single Blog Detail API
- Update Blog API
- Delete Blog API
Phase #3 - API Development Using JWT Authentication