CodeIgniter 4 APIs Development Using Shield Authentication
Complete API Development Guide in CodeIgniter 4 Using Shield Authentication.
What you’ll learn
CodeIgniter 4 API Development Steps
RESTful APIs Development in CodeIgniter 4 without Authentication.
Shield Authentication Implementation in API Development
Step by Step process of APIs Development with CodeIgniter Authentication
Complete Guide for API Handling with Database in CodeIgniter 4
We will learn the complete idea to develop a CodeIgniter 4 RESTful APIs Development Using Shield Authentication. Basic Experience in CodeIgniter programming required like working of MVC. Learn practical skills of APIs Development in CodeIgniter 4 with mysql database driver.
Begin your journey of RESTful APIs Development Using Shield Authentication with MySQL database driver here.
If you have just decided to learn CodeIgniter 4 APIs development Using Authentication then you have made the right choice, so take a breath. RESTful APIs Development is very easy to learn which means that you will be through the basics and on to writing standard code to create RESTful Web APIs in a very short time.
This course is a step by step guide through the CodeIgniter 4 development with MySQL programming language. You will go from a beginner level to creating your own web services.
These are things you will learn step by step –
- Basics of CodeIgniter 4.
- Concept of Route, Controller, Migration, Seeders, Filters, Route Group & Namespace.
- Complete concept of Authentication in CodeIgniter 4.
- API Development without using authentication.
- API development guide with live code session with Shield.
- API development plans while creating application structure.
- About Shield basics and its structure.
- API Error handling by using filters.
- About Response & HTTP Code
- Difference between API Development using Authentication and without any authentication.
- API Development Configuration.
- Shield package Installation with Complete details.
- About Filter and their use.
- Process of API and their strategy of development.
This course is for every level. For beginners, it will be very perfect to enroll and learn development in very easy steps with detailed concept.
Beginners knowledge of CodeIgniter framework & its about MVC pattern
Beginners knowledge of Databases
Who this course is for:
- Beginner/Intermediate/Expert CodeIgniter PHP Framework Learners
- PHP framework lover
- Lectures 39
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 73
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Course Introduction & Basics
- What we will learn?
- Installation of CodeIgniter 4 Using Composer
- Application Default Landing Page
- About Spark CLI Commands
- Create First Program
- Application Connectivity with Database
- What is Migration & How To Use it?
- About Query Builder Methods
- Model Based Query Methods
- What is Seeder & How To Use it?
- About Application Route Methods
- How To Create Route Group?
- About Route Namespace
- What is Filter and How To use it?
Phase #1: APIs Development without Authentication
Phase #2: APIs Development Using Shield Authentication
- Discussion about APIs Development
- Installation of Shield Authentication Package
- Create Table Structure – Migration
- Controller & Model Setup
- API Routes Setup
- Create Register API
- Create Login API
- Create API Auth Filter
- Create Profile API
- Create Logout API
- Auth Token: Add New Project API
- Auth Token: List Projects API
- Auth Token: Delete Project API