CodeIgniter 4 Framework with Bootstrap Admin App
Complete Guide for the CodeIgniter 4.x Framework Development Using MySQL
Inside this course students / developers are going to learn about complete guide for
- Understanding complete architecture to handle CodeIgniter 4.x Framework with MySQL.
- CodeIgniter Framework development each concept is easily explained in details.
- Covered each topics in well prepared theory with video session.
- Video lectures are well structured to get complete idea about CodeIgniter Framework development guide.
- Learn Bake Console commands inside this course with all steps in detailed concept.
- Course brings the capability to handle CodeIgniter projects as well as to develop new projects in CodeIgniter.
- Covered all basics to advance topics in detail.
- Beginners to advance topics with full video sessions.
- Covered advance topics like ORM, View Cells/Parser, Spark, Migrations, Seeders etc in easy way.
- Course provides the best skill to make Standalone Web Developer for CodeIgniter Framework.
What you’ll learn
Complete Course of CodeIgniter 4.x Framework development from Beginners to Advance level
Understanding complete architecture to handle CodeIgniter 4.x Framework with MySQL.
Course provides the best skill to make Standalone Web Developer for CodeIgniter Framework.
CodeIgniter with Easy and Detailed with theory & video sessions
CodeIgniter Advance topics are well structures to learn in easy way.
CodeIgniter advance sessions over View Cells, Parser, Services, Spark, Migrations, Seeders and many more easily explained
Bootstrap Admin Panel Development using CodeIgniter 4
Beginner concept of PHP
Little concept about MVC Pattern
MySQL basics to handle database
Who this course is for:
- Beginner CodeIgniter Framework developers
- PHP Framework lovers
- CodeIgniter Beginners/Expert level student curious to learn web development
- Lectures 92
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15h 54m
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 121
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Course Overview & Demonstration
CodeIgniter Framework Basics
Controller & View Concept
- What is Controller and how can we declare?
- What is a View File & How can we load?
- Passing Dynamic values from Controller to View
- Conditional Blocks & Loops in Views
- Loading Multiple Views
- Create & Load Layout
- Load Global & Specific Assets to Layout
- Include Partials to Layout
- Settings of Developer Environment .env
Understanding Routes Configurations
Working with Database Basics - Raw Query
Database - Query Builder Class
Database - Models
Database - Models with Entities
Manage Database - Forge & Spark
Bootstrap Admin Panel Development
- Download Framework & Admin Theme
- Controllers & Routes Settings
- Create Application Migrations #1
- Working with Migrations #2
- Configure Application Models 05:24
- Create & Seed User Data
- Todo Manager – Login Page Layout
- Todo Manager – Register Page Layout
- Todo Manager – Validation Registration Form Data
- Todo Manager – Save Register User Data
- Todo Manager – Login Validation
- Todo Manager – User Redirection & Route Protection
- Todo Manager – Create Admin Layout
- Todo Manager – Customizing Admin Sidebar
- Todo Manager (Layout) – Customizing Dashboard & Adding Methods
- Todo Manager (Layout) – Add Category
- Todo Manager (Layout) – List Category
- Todo Manager (Layout) – Add Blog
- Todo Manager (Layout) – List Blog
- Validation – Add Category Page
- Create & Save Category to Database table
- List Category to DataTable
- Delete Category Row from Table
- Render Category & Validations of Blog Page
- Create & Save Blog to Database
- List Blogs to DataTable
- Delete Blog From List
- Logout Function, Read Session & Updating Dashboard Cards